Ultimate Gear War Ultimate Gear War

Yet another terrible game made by thegames8 for the sake of ad money,the only reason you get front page is peoples curiosity, only to see themselves disapointed at another prime example of half-arsed animation,lazy visuals and a game mechanic that is almost non existent

Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

Fantastic game, the time you spend on every level can be a little Irritating though,I felt proud of my utopia and then BANG I win, no more city for you :(

Up to the Roof 2 Up to the Roof 2

Yet another duct-tape and cardboard game for the sake of advertisement funds...DO YOU EVEN EXCERT ANY EFFORT?!

Zombie Shooter Zombie Shooter

cool game,I love the soundtrack for when your shooting more,you couldnt by any chance message me a link to the songs you used?

Defense Force Defense Force

Very good game

If this is supposed to be the unfinished game,Icant wait for the complete version because so far this game ROCKS!

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

GOOD -ish

YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE MUSIC!. its a good enough game all in all but there is plenty of space to build on.

Armored Fighter : New War Armored Fighter : New War

good enough but..

as great as the graphics and stuff are, you need to grind mission one atleast 4 times to make enough bio mass for anything.

Not Your War Not Your War

great game.

Iloved the graphics and how fluid it the movement is.dunno what the hell mazuto is on about the controls work perfectly.maz....clean your keyboard

Fishos Fishos

english? who care about english!

so what if his english isnt 100% shirok there is such thing as other countrys.besides if your so worried about the english language why is your name japanese? 8/10 cos it was short.

Humaliens Battle 2 Humaliens Battle 2

still a good game but..

whats the difference. its the exact same game/maps/units/user interface.all thas different is the 2 at the end of the name!