The Reward The Reward

Awesome...Just 150% times a million awesome!

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

BYARGH

so good I needed a new word to describe it...its BYARGH.

Awesome Kittens Awesome Kittens

awesome :)

the animation of the cats is great,They move perfectly in time with the beat,and it a good song :) . and to zero and lovelink...its a song with 5 cats doing a dance...your not supposed to "get" it,Its a bit of fun :)

BONK! BONK!

I....I...

Fucking loved every single last millisecond of this animation 10/10 5/5 fave

Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

My eyes!

AGH FUCK MY EYES! its too awesome!

Rushed3 Rushed3

as with the other 2 rush's...

Absolutley awesome, despite the fact youd all be knackered by hour you all managed to keep it epic and consistent :)

FAUX - Chapter 1 FAUX - Chapter 1

bravo!

I liked the look of the trailer and I wasnt dissapointed by the actual thing,the plot seems to be lining up into a very complex turn of events,the art is beautifully clear and detailed,but my only problem with it is the time between scenes is a little stretched. on one or two occasions the image would be sitting there for just a little too long but desipite that,altogether It looks like its going to be a very frequent and deserving front-pager and will In my opinion probably be made into a full motion animation withing atleast a year or two of it completion,if not by you then by someone else who enjoyed it ,who happens to be good with a stylus and animating software. 10/10 5/5 favorite.

2 Friends Play Minecraft 2 Friends Play Minecraft

Great movie.

that bit with the sheep and the tree is the funniest fucking thing I have ever seen.

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

In a nutshell

this is basicly everything the deadspace experience is in 1 minute.

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

I havent laughed that hard in years